ECAR took an active part in the development of A380 Freighter — cargo variant of A380 aircraft.
The following projects for A380F were in ECAR responsibility:
- Door N1 panels of nose section,
- Section 13 lower shells ( front section following the nose section),
- Wing J-nose connecting parts,
- Junctions development of central wing box,
- A380F final assembly line of fuselage junction.
The work on all the above-mentioned projects started from completion of definition stage, passed thru final definition stage and was agreed by customers. Precise 3D models for manufacturing were created in CATIA V4 and CADDS 5. Than complete set of drawings was released for all single parts and assemblies and justification reports were released and provided. All certification reports were also released for the J-nose.
Section 13 lower shells provided to section assembly line
Door #1 structure in the assembly shop